Need to find out how much next semester is going to cost, how your financial aid is applied, or how to pay your bill?
The Office of the Bursar maintains your student account, assesses tuition and other fees, creates statements, offers payment options, generates financial aid refunds, bills third-party sponsors, and so much more!
Learning to manage your finances is a key part of your education.
Your success in school, your chosen career, and life in general depends to a large extent on how well you can manage your time and money. It can be a complicated process, but people are happy to help you every step of the way. Don’t stress, and don’t try to go it alone.
Five Tips for Financial Fitness
- Accept your loans each academic year.
- Set up direct deposit for your student account refunds.
- Add parents or others as 3rd Party Users to see your account and authorize them to ask questions.
- Sign a financial aid authorization to permit your federal aid to pay any and all types of charges.
- Know your U.S. bank routing number and account number to make an immediate online payment.
New to Indiana University?
For information on applying for financial aid, registering for classes, managing your personal information, and understanding your student account, visit Student Central on Union.