Search the database of frequently asked questions.
New Students: TO DO's
Click Student Self Service tab, Services & Information tab, scroll to "Financial Section" then
- View Account/Pay Bursar Bill - Create 3rd Party Users, view statements, make online payments
- Direct Deposit Sign Up - Set up direct deposit so your credit balance refunds will be deposited electronically to your US bank account
- Student Authorizations - Read and submit a Title IV Authorization for the Bloomington campus to allow federal aid to pay all charges posted to your bursar account.
Click Student Self Service tab, Student Center, Finances, View Financial Aid, Select Aid Year 2014
- Accept or decline or reduce loans (check accept box before reducing your loans)
- Sign Master Promissory Note (MPN)
- Complete Entrance Counseling
Check your OneStart To Do List frequently for steps required by the Office of Student Financial Assistance at Student Central on Union to award your financial aid.
For more information on managing your financial aid, visit Student Central Financial Aid Verification