Billing and Payment
Indiana University students view and pay their bursar bills online via IU Bursar Pay, an electronic billing and payment system. Although the University has advanced to all electronic billing, IU Bursar Pay is just one of many options students have for paying their bursar bill. When a new statement is available, students are sent notification via their IU e-mail address, the official means of communication at IU. Through IU Bursar Pay, students have the option to set up "3rd Party Users," usually parents or guardians, who are then able to view and/or pay the student's bill.
Students with financial aid who might expect to receive a refund from the Office of the Bursar are encouraged to sign up for direct deposit. Direct deposit is the most efficient and convenient way to handle refunds.
Further information in this section includes:
- Billing Calendar: Statement dates of availability are published here along with due dates in a concise format. A statement's due date can also be found on the statement itself.
- Payment Options: A description of all accepted forms of payment.
- Personal Deferment Option: A description of IU's installment plan for eligible students.
- Direct Deposit: Signing up for direct deposit of refunds.
- Statements: Information about bursar statements
- IU Bursar Pay Guide: A guide to the QuikPAY application, including how to view and print statements and receipts in IU Bursar Pay.